Nevados de Chillán was the new name given to the ski resort of Termas de Chillán when new ownership took over in 2008.
The old owners kept the name “Termas de Chillán” for their 5 star Hotel and Casino. See our page Termas de Chillán to read more about the 5 star hotel.
There has been some confusion over Termas de Chillán and Nevados de Chillán, so to make things clear...
Neavdos de Chillán is assosiated with:
- The main ski resort, “Nevados de Chillán”
- The 3 star Hotel located at the base of the main ski resort, “Hotel Neavdos de Chillán”
- The thermal water pools, “Valle Hermoso" & "Parque de Aguas"
- Hostel /Lodge in Valley Las Trancas, “Posada Nevados”
- Hotel, located at the mid station of the main ski resort, Alto Nevados
For more information on Nevados de Chillán here is their official website: